Tuesday, April 22, 2008

:: Wierd Dream ::

Took a 4 hours nap today. It was really a good rest for me as I am quite tired physically. Feel so weird when I was sleeping. I thought that it was already the next day when I woke up for a while and fall back to sleep again. The atmosphere in my room was quite weird, as if God just enter my room, feel myself abit light too. Hahaa.. (Maybe all this are purely just a dream?)

Well, I dream that this period is CNY. In my dream, I saw 2 or 3 of my relatives giving me Ang Baos. LOL.. If only this is real, how bless will I be. (Maybe its a prophesy on my wedding day?) Haha.. Need some financial blessings or breakthroughs especially I will have no allowance after my NS. Hope to find some good paid jobs to support myself during that period.

Thank God for the divine timing for the GST package that is coming at the end of this month, which is also the ending of the 3rd Arise & Build, which means that I can fulfilled the remaining building funds! How perfect the timing is? I thought that I can only clear by early May, but right now, I can do so by the very last day of April! I can go down to Jurong West premises to give, since the church is open almost everyday for SOT students. Haha.. I want to keep my pledge because if I can't even keep a simple promise of 6 months commitment to God, how can I keep a long term life commitment, probably 60 years of my life to my future spouse?

Really pray that I can and I can really fulfilled this pledge as I run this 6 months of exciting race with City Harvest Church. 8 more days!! =)

From a nap, to a weird dream, to Ang Baos, to GST package, to fulfillment of my building fund, to keeping promises with God and my spouse. So what's the morale of the story? Taking a nap is also a good way to realise how good God is! LOL.. =P

No comments: