Sunday, April 20, 2008

:: Manhood Meeting, Ministry, Fellowship ::

I was supposed to accompany my mum to go to National Health Center for my sister's appointment. However, I was late in preparation and end up I didn't go instead. Went over to Riverwalk for the zone Manhood talk.

Well of course, I was late. Thank God that Ming Jing is still briefing about the NS issue which I think it was still ok to be miss. Don't really dare to walk into the room so I roam around the "center". When I heard them starting having Praise and Worship, I sneaked in quickly without being notice. Haha..

Overall, I would say that the meeting was very good, and I am convicted of how a real man should be like. However, I am not ready to take up the "challenge" yet as I am still not ready, emotional wise I am still very withdraw with people.

Went straight to Expo to report for ministry. I can say that this is one of the first few times I report for Chorus Board early. Hahaa.. Honestly, I felt very happy to be in this ministry as it was quite challenging and you won't be doing the same thing every week. You may be doing the same thing, but you would have come across different situations and you have to race the battle with the service. Haha... Kelvyn always want to rise me up in Side Board, so that Sasha can move over to Main Board, and new ministry members can also move on to Side Board. He wants me to be independent, to be able to handle the situation even if I am just alone. To be more daring to engage with the BVs to check song. (I was quite nervous as I don't want to go up to the stage to check the Korean song with them.) I walked to the very front of the hall but don't dare to go up. Thank God I still do it in the end. What makes me have the courage? (It's because of what Ming Jing share about taxi incident. Those who attend the Manhood Meeting will know why). Haha...

Kelvyn asked me if I wanna go over to JW. I was quite happy in doing so, however, I was asked to serve one location only, even though I wish to serve in both locations. Maybe I will wait till I rise up over at Expo first, and then see if I am ready to go over. If God wants me to serve over at JW, I will go over ba. (Tat will means that I will be free from ministry every alternate Saturday, which I don't find it a very good thing to turn out.)

After Service, I went to Bedok Simpang with my ministry frenzs for fellowship. One thing I learn today, never underestimated the power of Roti Prata. It may look small, but it can make you very full. Haha.. I thought that I will never be full for this meal, but I was very wrong. LOL.. Had the mutubak and tissue prata as well. Food was quite good over there, and it was worth the money to spent. =)

Overheard SiHui(from Chorus Board) telling Sasha something which I felt quite impacted. "You may be the smallest tree, but you can be the most fruitful one." I then asked Sasha what do she mean by this? Then she told me, "The bible wants us to be fruitful and multiply." SiHui begin to pause and thought what tree she wants to be. Then she begin to realise that it doesn't matter what kind of tree you are, as long as you are fruitful. Cuz a tree without much fruits doesn't bear much.

Amen to that... =)

For Sasha, Happy Birthday to you! :)

No comments: