Wednesday, March 19, 2008

:: Updates ::

I am still alive and kicking, just very tired and lazy to update my blog. I hope that I will carry on my desire of blogging, and not giving up halfway just as my previous blog that went dead.

Well, life has been pretty good recently. I have "buck up" in my spiritual walk with God as compare to the past where my prayer life is consider as zero. I have started to pray daily, although its not every night, but I did try and make an effort to pray. I don't want to do this as a religious duty, but I want to spent time with God, builting up a relationship with Him. Really thank Ming Jing for the touch during Prayer Meeting, it really changes part of my life. =)

Last Saturday, I had an bad experience during my Ministry. I was doing the last praise song(Run To You) and I did some mistakes. Thank God that Kang Wei, who was leading the congregation to sing at the time did not sing wrongly. I was suppose to flash Verse 2 but I flash Verse 1. I pray that I will not make this same mistakes for Easter next week. Really need alertness and more songs to capture in my mind.

Ps Phil. service was pretty good too, and I had a few revelations in his service. He talks about Holy Spirit, and it really bless me alot. We have to depend on Holy Spirit in our lives, and even Jesus depend on Holy Spirit too. It's a channel that connect us to God. In work, ministry, every part of our life, Holy Spirit cannot be missing in it. He talk abit about hunger too. Who should we hunger for? For food, for God, for who?

Hui Shan. . . I am so glad that you are discharged. I pray that you will have a speedy recovery and that you will be able to catch up with your studies. Pray for complete healing upon you and that you will have the joy of the Lord everyday. =)

Easter is here, and this year, we have a total of 11 services! As a whole church, we will have 17 services all in all. Amazing! However, this is a good opportunity to reach out to the lost, and I pray for my camp mate Darren, will go for the Easter drama and he will get touch by it. =)

No comments: